The College has a beautiful, separate and spacious building for the Library which is easily accessible within 500 feet of the teaching complex. The Library has a large number of books purchased and donated by donors. As the Library is now 42 years old there are several, rare publications also
• The Library has on its shelves 60,000 volumes and it also subscribes to nearly 50 journals in various fields. A separate and spacious reading room has been provided since 1983, so as to accommodate nearly 150 students.
• The Library is kept open for readers from 8.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• The reference section is maintained separately and it contains encyclopedias, Dictionaries, History of Literature volumes etc. There is a separate Text Book Section where Text Books in all subjects are kept. These are to be read in the library itself. This facility is in addition to the loaning out of Text Books to students.
• The Library has ‘closed access' and the scheme of classification adopted is deway classification. There are both author wise and title wise catalog cards to guide the readers.
• Students are allowed to borrow one book at a time. The book must be returned within 10 days from the date of issue or on demand.
• The Books will be issued to students daily from 8.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. for Arts and commerce Students and from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Science students on the working days.
• A fine of 10 paise per day is levied for late return. The same book will be reissued, if there is no demand from other readers. The students should put demand slips one day earlier for borrowing the books.
• Students should return all the books of the library at least eight days before the end of the second term or on the date to be notified by the Principal. The books will be reissued after physical verification. The sets of books are issued to SC/ST, economically backward, bright and deserving students. The Students can retain these books till the end of the second term subjects to the conditions mentioned above.
• During the time of Final Examination the Library will be kept open to students between 8.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. on all working days and on Sundays between 8.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.