Scholarship / Concession
Scholarships are provided to the students based on merits and category base.
• The students of J.S.S. College have been the recipients of numerous scholarship and fee concessions various types of assistance awarded by Govt, of India and Karnataka and other Donors. Usually 60% of J.S.S. students enjoy one or the other types of concessions. However it should be clearly understood that a student has to earn a scholarship or its renewal by virtue of his/her performance in studies and behaviour: (For details see Appendix III)
• The principal may not recommended a student for any of the Scholarship or for the renewal scholarship if he/she.
• Is irregular in attendance.
• Does not show sufficient progress in studies.
• Remained absent himself/herself from class examination/test assignments/practicals etc. without proper reasons.
• Indulges in acts amounting to disobedience /misbehavior or breach of discipline inside or outside the class room.
Course• Under Graduate Courses
– Bachelor of Computer Application
– B.Sc.(CS)- Bachelor Computer Science
– Bachelor of Business Administration
– Bachelor of Commerce
• Post Graduate Courses
– M.Sc(cs) - Computer Science
JSS Shri Manjunatheshwara Institute
of UG and PG studies
(Off) 0836 - 2460886 / 9980292705 / 8123627730 / 8050489914