BCA [Bachelor Of Computer Application]
BSc [Computer Science]
Realising the Importance of computer applications the management introduced these 3 years grauduation courses from the academic year 1999/2000. The college has well equipped computer laboratory with the latest hardwares and softwares and a well qualified staff with adequate class rooms
The main aim of the course is to provede a nice platform for budding youngsters to acquire essential techniques and knowledge in Computer stream.
Aims and Objectives :
The course has been incorporated with the latest developments in the IT and the recent topics will also be taught in six-semesters
1. It provides basic knowledge and prepares the students for proffessional areas.
2. It prepares the students with sufficient knowledge and skils to take up indepenedent business & vacation
3. It prepares the stuents especially to support the softwares industries dealing with it.
i) A pass in 2 year Pre-University Examination in Commerce/Science or an equivalent examination approved by the Karnataka University
ii) Candidiates securing leass than 45 marks need not apply(for SCST 40 marks)
iii) The selection of the candidates for admission to the college will be made on the basis of merit and final selection is based on written test and interview.
iv) The students who have passed Diploma in Eng., subjects conducted by the Board of technical Education Govt. of Karnataka are eligible for BCA course, provided they have studied computer in any branch of Engg. with mathematics as one of the subjects.
Course• Under Graduate Courses
– Bachelor of Computer Application
– B.Sc.(CS)- Bachelor Computer Science
– Bachelor of Business Administration
– Bachelor of Commerce
• Post Graduate Courses
– M.Sc(cs) - Computer Science
JSS Shri Manjunatheshwara Institute
of UG and PG studies
(Off) 0836 - 2460886 / 9980292705 / 8123627730 / 8050489914