BBA [Bachelor Of Business Aministration]
The Governement Of Karnataka and the Karnataka University, Dharwad have permitted the Janata Shikshana Samiti's Banashankari Arts Commerce and Shantikumar Gubbi Science College to start the Bachelor Of Business Administration Course. Realising the Importance of the course in the present context, the management has decided to launch the same from academic year 1996/97. The college has necessary infrastructure like adequate building, qualified staff and computer facilities required for the course.
Aims and Objectives :
1. To train a student in management education.
2. To supply the management personal to the Government and Business Houses.
3. To enable studentsto attain their objectives as entrepreneurs.
4. To provide practical training to the students through seminars, conference and on the job training programmes in leading industrial and and business houses.
5. To produce persons trained with etiquitte, intellect, physical, moral, spiritual and the like.
i) A pass in 2 year Pre-University Examination in Arts/Commerce/Science or an equivalent examination approved by the Karnataka University
ii) Candidiates securing leass than 45 marks need not apply(for SCST 40 marks)
iii) The selection of the candidates for admission to the college will be made on the basis of merit and final selection is based on written test and interview.
Course• Under Graduate Courses
– Bachelor of Computer Application
– B.Sc.(CS)- Bachelor Computer Science
– Bachelor of Business Administration
– Bachelor of Commerce
• Post Graduate Courses
– M.Sc(cs) - Computer Science
JSS Shri Manjunatheshwara Institute
of UG and PG studies
(Off) 0836 - 2460886 / 9980292705 / 8123627730 / 8050489914